Wow: Making my visitor & resident map was really fun and quite interesting to see how I place certain platforms compare to others. One thing I noticed after creating the map is how I would prefer certain platforms to move around and be in different spots on the map. LinkedIn has been the platform that I have most recently made an account for and I would like to have that shift more upwards towards the personal sector, as I want to have more connections with friends and family to gain guidance from. I also would like Instagram to shift more towards the institutional side because I have only ever used it for personal reasons, and I feel that I should be more considerate of how future employers would view my feed and potentially start using it to appeal more towards a future career.

Wonder: One of my wonders from the visitor and resident map excerise is how maps between individuals and groups differ. I think it would be very interesting to see how visitor & resident maps are altered among different generations , occupations, or even economic status.